當前位置:國文齋>經典詩詞>英文詩>

Bed In Summer

英文詩 閱讀(1.34W)

In winter I get up at night 冬日我大清早起牀
And dress by yellow candle-light. 藉着黃色的蠋光穿裳。
In summer quite the other way, 夏日完全相反,
I have to go to bed by day. 我必須在日間上牀。

Bed In Summer


I have to go to bed and see 我必上牀且看
The birds still hopping on the tree, 鳥兒還在樹梢躍蕩,
Or hear the grown-up people's feet 抑或聆聽成年人的腳聲
Still going past me in the street. 仍舊在街道走過我的身旁。


And does it not seem hard to you, 它對你來說難道不爲難嗎?
When all the sky is clear and blue, 在明亮而蔚藍的天空當前,
And I should like so much to play, 而我如此喜歡玩耍,
To have to go to bed by day? 卻必須在白天就上牀?