當前位置:國文齋>實用工具>俚語>

美國經典實用的俚語對話

俚語 閱讀(2.12W)

美國俚語以其自身帶有的鮮明簡潔、形象生動的表達方式,在美國英語中佔有十分重要的地位。下面是本站小編整理的美國經典的俚語對話,感興趣的過來看看吧。

美國經典實用的俚語對話

美國經典的俚語對話(精選)

Someday he'll be somebody

有一天他會成名的。

How dare you say so?Just being practical

你怎敢這樣說?我只是照實說而已。

You can't pass up a good deal!

你不能錯過大拍賣的機會!

What are you talking about?

你到底在胡說些什麼?

Action speaks louder than words

事實勝於雄辯。

Where did you learn your manners?

你怎麼會這樣無禮?

Your secret is safe with me

我不會把你的祕密泄露出去的。

What are you looking at me for?

你幹嘛瞪着我看?

Just what do you mean by this?

你這是什麼意思?

What are you looking at me for?

你看着我幹什麼?

You can't let it get you down

你絕不能因此而氣餒。

We'll see about that!

走着瞧!

It serves you right!

你罪有應得!

What did you come back for?

你回來幹什麼?

In each life,a little rain must fall

人生的旅途,總是會遇到些挫折

We can't take any chances

我們不能冒任何危險。

You are really something

你真有一手。

What kind of mate do you want to marry?

你要嫁給什麼樣的男人?

A man's word is just like a woman's honour

男人的信用就如同女人的貞操一樣。

We can never be more than friends

我們只能保持朋友關係(女孩子對男孩子說的)。

He is asking for it

他自討苦吃。

Be charitable,we all make mistakes!

發點慈悲吧,我們都會有做錯事的時候!

Maybe you have learned your lesson

你也許已嚐到了苦頭。

美國經典的俚語對話(熱門)

You are an up-and-coming young man

你是一個有前途的青年人。

His head is in the clouds

他想入非非。

He is a big mouth

他很多嘴。

Do you think so?

你認爲這樣對嗎?

We have a flat tire and no jack!

我們倒黴透了!(爆了輪胎,又無千斤頂)

If you say so,that's enough for me

如果你這樣說,我就心滿意足了。

I got it under the table

我是祕密獲得的。

Who else's coming?

還有誰要來?

We get along well

我們相處得很好。

The book is out of print

這是一本絕版書。

Two heads are better than one

集思廣益。

You are your father's son

你真像你的父親。

We think very highly of him

我們大家都很器重他。

A little knowledge is a dangerous thing

一知半解是很危險的事。

You are too quick to suspect

你疑心病太重了。

美國經典的俚語對話(最新)

Don't drive me to the wall

不要欺人太甚。

Don't give me any phoney excuse

不要找個理由來搪塞我。

There's a fine line between love and hate

愛恨之間很難分。

She has nice tits

她的胸部很美。

Don't make a fuss

不要小題大作。

For you everything,but what's in it for me?

一切依你,但你給我什麼好處呢?

One year ends and another begins

歲月不饒人。

Thanks for the tip

謝謝你告訴我。

The idea has just crossed my mind

我剛剛想出了這個辦法。

Can you give me a lift?

你能否順便送我一程?

This isn't the first time you've pulled that stunt

你這一套絕技我看多了。

I'm tied up today

我今天很忙。

Don't wash your dirty linen in public

家醜不可外揚。

Don't comfort me,it's of no use

安慰我也沒有用的。