當前位置:國文齋>實用工具>俚語>

美國經典的俚語對話有哪些

俚語 閱讀(1.91W)

美國俚語是一種特殊的語言形式,具有獨特的語言魅力和悠久的發展歷史。下面本站小編爲大家整理了美國俚語對話,希望對大家有幫助。

美國經典的俚語對話有哪些

美國俚語對話(精選)

I'll be seduced!

我又要上當了!

You just give him my message

你把我的口信帶給他就是了。

Why wait till the last minute?

爲什麼要等到最後呢?

What is on your mind?

你心裏在想什麼?

It's open and shut

此事非常簡單。

Let me go!

放開我!

Let's return to our mutton!

讓我們言歸正傳!

What's it all about?

到底怎麼回事?

Take my words to heart

把我的話牢記在心。

You got off on the wrong foot

你一開始就弄錯了。

He ran an errand for me

他替我出了一次差。

What's going on here?

這裏發生了什麼事?

I don't want to be in your shoes

我不想跟你一樣(處境)。

As you say,time is money

正如你所說,時間就是金錢。

I'll charge you half price for it

我半價賣給你好了

s cooking at your home?

你家裏發生什麼事?

I cross my heart

我可對天發誓。

You want to search?Be my guest!

你要搜查嗎?請便吧!

I took care of the check

我已付過賬了。

美國俚語對話(熱門)

What for?

爲什麼?

Give him a black eye

打他一頓。

Come on,you've got nothing to lose

算了吧,反正你又沒有損失什麼。

Don't lose your head!

別發脾氣!

What's done is done

過去的事就不必再提了。

We don't know each other that well

我們並不那麼熟。

Did you see what I saw?

你有沒有看到我所看的?

What do you think?

你認爲怎樣?

What do you know about life?

你對人生又懂得多少?

You look considerably younger than your age

你看起來要比你實際年齡輕多了。

I'll sneak out about pm

我大概在下午點鐘會溜出去。

What do you call this?

你這是什麼意思?

We are in the same boat

我們同舟共濟。

You look like you have seen a ghost

你好像看見了鬼似的。

I'll show up your little farce

我會拆穿你的西洋鏡。

美國俚語對話(最新)

What could be worse?

還會更壞嗎?

There must be a catch somewhere

其中必有陰謀。

How well do you know him?

你跟他有多熟?

I'll pull you down with me

我要把你拖下水。

What brings you here?

什麼風把你吹來?

Don't show off!

別炫耀了!

How do you know it's not fake?

你怎會知道不是假的?

He likes to pop in at times

他偶然過來看看。

What are you yelling for?

你在鬼叫什麼?