當前位置:國文齋>經典語錄>愛情語錄>

英漢雙語的愛情語錄

愛情語錄 閱讀(2.44W)

人的寂寞,有時候很難用語言表達。你還知道哪些關於英漢雙語的愛情語錄嗎?以下是本站小編爲你精心整理的關於英漢雙語的愛情語錄,希望你喜歡。

英漢雙語的愛情語錄

英漢雙語的愛情語錄精選:

No matter with anyway, gather with you have a lasting relationship.

無論聚散與死活,白頭到老與你過。

Actually likes having many choices, I may also give you to be free.

其實愛有很多選擇,我也可以給你自由。

Tu vivi nel mio cuore, dimmi cosa manca.

你住進我心裏面,告訴我什麼是思念。

Che il cosiddetto amore, solo un passatempo solitario.

那所謂的愛情,只不過是寂寞時的消遣。

Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance.

世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。

You said, love is too deep but don't let their destruction.

你說過,愛的太深卻不要讓自己沉淪

I want to cry, but my pride told me not to.

我想哭泣,可是我的驕傲告訴我不可以

I did love you and I do love.

不管是現在還是以前,我都愛你。

Never give up on anybody. Miracles happen every day.

不離不棄,每天都有奇蹟。

A man who wants what, he would have to pay anything.

一個人要得到什麼,他就必須先付出什麼。

All are true once the original has been. That everything is blank.

原來一切真的是曾經有過的,原來一切都是空白。

英漢雙語的愛情語錄大全:

I didn't have any choice but to wait for you.

我沒有任何選擇,只能等待你。

Becomes a sweetheart ours sentimental coil to tie

把我們的感情線 圈成一個情人結

I prefer having your accompanying for life-long time to the short-time tenderness.

我要的,不只是短暫的溫柔。

Of those in right and wrong, the result in the end Joy and sorrow?

走過那些是是非非,結果到底是喜是悲?

I'm afraid I can not catch you, just leave me alone.

我怕我抓不住你,留下我一個人孤獨

I thought I could let go, forced to go crazy.

我以爲我可以放得下,用力去瘋癲。

Amo il bordo della scogliera della passeggiata, alle anse.

我的愛情在走到懸崖邊時,峯迴路轉。

The time will hesitate can breathe, will stop for us.

時間會猶豫會呼吸 ,會爲我們停。

Happiness is any appearance, should on the road.

幸福是什麼模樣,應該在路上。

Clessidra ricordi di quella volta abbiamo perso.

沙漏記得,我們遺忘的時光。

Credo che questo processo, ma immagino non alla fine.

我猜中了這過程,卻猜不中這結局。

Sometimes, I just need someone to talk to.

有時候,我只是需要一個可以說話的人。

Tears are words the heart can't say.

眼淚是心裏無法訴說的言辭。

I met all have been extraordinary, actually could not run into ordinary you.

我遇到了所有的不平凡,卻一直遇不到平凡的你。

Recalls, has the flash is the ache, but, despairs.

回憶的時候,有一瞬間是疼痛的,無奈的,絕望的。

Don't fear you forsake, just afraid of losing you.

不是怕你丟棄,只是怕失去你

Never regret something that once made you smile.

不必遺憾,至少你曾快樂過。

Corpo, cuore lasciando solo il vuoto vuoto e l'anima.

軀體,只剩下半空的心臟和虛無的靈魂。

Unfortunately, there are but the two love each other.

可惜兩人相愛,總會有無奈。

I am not a princess, can not enjoy you love.

我不是公主,享受不了你王子的愛。

Happiness by adding those sad there the elements.

幸福中總會摻加那些悲哀的元素。

Could not pledge that her future, can only bit by bit break off hers hand.

承諾不了她的未來,只能把她的手一點一點掰開。

I can do am not many, but you need time, I always.

我能做的不多,但你需要的時候,我總是在的。